Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Part 5, Grand Illusion Mystery

   
 This easy step was finished by last Saturday afternoon, but my life became very complicated on Sunday, so I am just now getting my link-up done.  Our family Christmas was delayed until Sunday, the 28th, while we waited for our grandson, in the US Navy, to start his leave.  We celebrated Sunday and Monday, then a granddaughter stayed with us for a few days.  I finally got back to my sewing room today and am trying to tie up some loose ends before Part 6 is revealed.  I am hoping we start putting some things together, aren't you?
To see everyone else's versions, take a look at Bonnie's site.
   http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2014/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-5.html

PS….the machine in the picture is a Singer 128, crinkle finish, Centennial.  I have added a hand crank, for the kids to use.  Its a sweetie!
Let's keep on stitchin'
Judy

1 comment:

  1. I love your cute sewing machine. I have over 40 vintage and antique machine but do not have that one. I will have to add it to my list of machines I want. They are so fun to sew on. Clue 5 was a lot of fun and easy. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!