Thursday, November 30, 2017

Early Works Mercantile and Etsy

     I recently decided to dip my toes into the online sales pond.  I had done a little E-bay selling when I had a shop here in town, so wasn't entirely clueless (pretty close, though).  I started with applying to a juried shop, Early Works Mercantile, just to see if my stitching came up to the standards of online sales. It is a primitive decorating shop and I love the things in all of the shops.   I was accepted, so stewed and fretted until my first "update", which was October 15th.  I immediately sold an item, so was definitely encouraged.  Then I sold another from my November update.  This emboldened me to set up an Etsy Shop for those things that don't fall into the primitive category.  There is still a lot to learn, but I think it will be fun.  My Etsy shop is PickingandStitching (that was easy) and my Early Works shop is Old Trail Primitives, http://earlywork-oldtrailprimitives.blogspot.com.  Here are some pictures from the current update on Early Works Mercantile.





And this is my logo.  I think it is pretty cool.  

Here's a few things from the Etsy shop.






That's enough, that gives you an idea.  Why, you ask?  I love to stitch, my house is overflowing, and it might help fund my habit. 
So, I will just 
keep on stitchin'
Judy 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!