Monday, May 20, 2013

Arrow Rock Quilt Camp




I can't believe quilt camp has been over for more than a week.  I thought I would have pictures posted long before this, but it took most of last week just to catch up around the house.  It was a wonderful week with much inspiration, good quilting friends, and lots of activity.  


Everyone is busy on various projects.  Students could choose up to three projects from four options.   



  Here are my mystery quilt students working diligently on their "clues".  > 
Here is my version of the mystery
quilt.
And here is Julie's finished mystery quilt.
Approximately half of the students finished at least the center of the quilt on their day in class.



              
Here is Jane teaching her great strip pieced quilt.  You can see it in the foreground.
Here is Lola's challenge quilt.  It won 1st Runner-up in the Challenge Contest.  It was so bright and crisp, no wonder it won.
Do you remember mine from an earlier post?  It was the charity crib quilt.  


There were so many great challenge projects, the voting was difficult.  Hopefully, as this blog circulates, I will have people sending me additional pictures and I will post them.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!